With a very diverse Operations and Resource Management background spanning across 13 years,
As an Operations leader with 13 progressive years of experience, I have successfully driven production and other key performance indicator metrics in various capacities by leading strategic planning, implementation and sustainment in the areas of LEAN process design and engaged employee training and development.
In this stage of my career, I am looking for the right professional opportunity that will allow me to ensure that the processes and people within my scope of operation are efficiently operating while also meeting and exceeding the expectations of the customer base that we support. Throughout the course of my career, I have obtained the skills necessary to drive results and enthusiastically await the opportunity to apply them towards cultivating a highly engaged culture of top performers who understand how their contributions fit into the larger operational site picture.
I invite you to review my accompanying resume which summarizes some of the experiences that have prepared me for this role and eagerly look forward to the opportunity to discuss how I can be a positive change agent for the further advancement of the organizational goals and values.
Distribution Center Manager Clipper Corporation, McDonough, GA (2016 – Present)
Leads innovative, stand-alone 3PL pick/pack distribution operation responsible for the annual execution of 410 thousand merchandise picks, 36,000 small parcel deliveries and 1,200 LTL shipments. Distributes uniforms and food service supplies on the behalf of vendors such as UPS, Amazon, Bed, Bath & Beyond, Sam’s Club, Winn-Dixie, etc. Ensures packaging, labeling and shipping compliance with vendor checklists requirements respective to each customer.
Warehouse Logistics Manager Macy’s Logistics & Operations, Miami, FL (2014-2016)
Project Manager United States Air Force, Panama City, FL (2010-2014)
Training & Instructional Design Manager United States Air Force, Panama City, FL (2010-2014)
Hand selected to lead wartime Operations Management training at the Department of the Air Force level. Responsible for annual training and preparedness of 7,200 deployable Airmen, with specific emphasis on leadership, resource management, human capital investment and organizational design. Managed Instructional System Development process to implement, evaluate and sustain optimal instructional practices. Designed and implemented rigorous evaluative standard to assess the effectiveness of the instructional design and delivery.
Customer Service Manager United States Air Force, Ramstein Air Base, Germany (2007-2010)
Interfaced with the management of 23 work centers to ensure the prompt execution of direct scheduled maintenance and repair, preventative maintenance and minor/major construction in 1,600 facilities in 3 geographically separated sectors. Led strategic planning of the execution of annual $3.5 million operation and maintenance budget. Coached, developed, set performance standards/expectations, and evaluated 10 direct reports.
- Led organization to achieve Excellent rating during 2009 Unit Compliance inspection.
- Meticulous report data analysis led to $250 thousand operations and maintenance reimbursement from must-pay customers.
- Promoted ahead of peers to lead Operations Management career field training Air Force-wide.
Program Manager United States Air Force, Ramstein Air Base, Germany (2007-2010)
Oversaw the United States Air Force’s largest Facility Management program in Europe responsible for the training and development of 1,100 Facility Managers. Ensured uniform compliance with all governing federal and host nation regulations concerning the planning, design, construction, and operations and maintenance of $7.3 billion in real property infrastructure and resources.
- Led Ramstein Air Base, the largest military installation in Europe, to being recognized by the President of the United States as the 2006 Installation Excellence Award winner, garnering a $1 million quality of life stipend to improve the living and working conditions of 53 thousand service members and Department of Defense civilians.
- Coordinated efforts necessary to complete the 2007 Conventional Armed Forces in Europe Treaty Inspection with zero findings.
- Recognized as Outstanding Professional of the Quarter; March 2007, and December 2010.
Customer Service Representative United States Air Force, Ramstein Air Base, Germany (2007-2010)
Operated 24-hour call center responsible for providing preventative maintenance, major and minor construction, and routine and emergency direct-scheduled maintenance and repair services for 53 thousand customers in 1,600 facilities. Coordinated dispatch and response actions for 23 civil engineer work centers responsible for the electrical, mechanical, and structural integrity of 22 million square feet of real estate and infrastructure. Provided real-time work order status to Facility Managers.
- Customer support and engagement contributed to assigned organization being recognized as 2005 Outstanding Civil Engineering Organization of the Year Award.
- Administrative attention to detail contributed to assigned organization earning the highest rating of “Excellent” during 2005 Organizational Compliance Inspection.
- Received Air Force Achievement Medal and early promotion for consistently meeting and exceeding performance standards.